Friday, May 20, 2011

:D

Affilare i denti e morso così difficile come si desidera ;D 
Those are lyrics from the song The Sky Under The Sea by Pierce the Veil x) Except they sing in english, not italian XDI love Pierce the Veil :D  Yay for mexican bands(The singer and the drummer are mexican :D) from San Diego, California? Yes!!

They are my FAVORITE band, as well as Bring Me The Horizon and A Day to Remember :) They are all AMAZING live!! I saw them on the last day of the Gamechangers tour, in St. Pete at Jannus Live :D We Came As Romans also played. They were ok :p 
There were many highlights of the night, but my favorite was when I met Jaime Preciado from Pierce the Veil! 

As I was walking back to the car with my best friend Marissa, her older sister and her older sister's boyfriend, we just happened to walk past all of the bands' tour buses. We sat around a few minutes to see if any bands would show up, but no one showed. So as we are about to walk away, I see Jaime walk up with some old man. They were in a deep conversation about who knows what, but I stopped dead in my tracks. Everyone else I was with was all Come on, let's go. Wait, who is that? It's Jaime Preciado! The Bassist for PTV! Holy shit!! The old guy walks onto their bus, but I start babbling like a crazy-off-my-shit fan girl. I felt ridiculous. But as I'm sitting here, with no one else around except who I came with, pouring my freaking heart out to this guy about how much I love PTV, and that this was my first show and how absolutely amazing everyone was. Then he's all like 'Awe, come here!' and he gave me a huge ass bear hug x) I was like omigod this is amazing. Then I apologized for acting so crazy and he's being such a sweetie about it, he's like It's ok, it happen's all the time haha :D' Then a line started forming, and everyone was like Omg! She got the first talk! Lucky! Then my friend was like Ok, come on let's get home haha. My only regret was not taking a freaking picture with him!! Why wouldn't I? Goodness! He is such a sweetheart :) 
And Vic Fuentes, the singer, is absolutely amazing. He sang to a girl on stage and held her hand! I was SO FREAKING CLOSE to going upstage, but he probably saw how young I look so he picked someone else :( I love this picture of him x) 
Haha, he's not that mean x) He's actually a sweetheart :D Here's a better pic :D 
Vic Fuentes and Tony Perry (Vic does vox and guitar, and Tony does lead guitar :D) 
Tony Perry is so cool. 

I looovvvveeeee their drummer Mike Fuentes (Vic Fuentes' brother) 
Check out this video, it's amazing x) 
Aanndddd here's two of my favorite songs from PTV, the first one including Jeremy McKinnon of ADTR :D 





Amazing <3 <3 <3 I love love love ptv :3 
A Day To Remember is amazing. They're such a good band, I  highly recommend that you listen to them :D They're from Ocala, Florida! (I could walk there in less than an hour :O) 

During the first band that played, WCAR, Marissa says Holy shit! It's Alex!! as she was pointing up to the second level, I saw Alex Shelnutt of ADTR smoking on top of the stairs. He is the drummer, and his nickname is Golden Eagle :p 
So we're putting up eagles, which is what he's doing in this picture:
And he saw us. 
I don't know how, being that we were the two shortest people in the crowd, but he did. He looks around, spots us with our eagles up, and he points and goes GOLDEN EAGLE!! Yeah!! And puts up an eagle too xD We were like FUCK YES!! It was so freaking cool. 



Jeremy McKinnon of A Day To Remember is awesome. He does lead vocals (including screaming :D) 

He's great. I don't know why, but he's just freaking amazing. 


This is Joshua Woodard, their bassist. He's freaking awesome. I love him. :D

This is Kevin Skaff (Guitarist) and all of his amazingness, 

And here is the other guitarist Neil Westfall :D

Amazing :D Here's a few songs...






OK! Now for Bring Me The Horizon :D 
These guys are a British screamo/metalcore band from Sheffield, England. 


Oliver (Oli) Sykes does lead vox. He's awesome. But his voice sounds like it's dying, because of screaming so much :( He's still freaking AWESOME though :D He's all vegetarian and junk :p
These guys were fan-freakin'-TASTIC live :D x) 

I would post more pictures, but the photo uploader keeps saying that it's an invalid server or some shit D: 
SO! Here's some videos of BMTH <3 










Well, these are my favorite bands! I hope you like one, some, or all of them :D 

Distinti psicoticamente,                            Artista Sconosciuto <3

No comments:

Post a Comment