Saturday, June 25, 2011

Da fuck!?

So, I wake up this morning, walk into the living room, and six of my sister's friends passed out in the living room.
I'm just like, what the fuck happened last night? It was my sister's graduation party, and apparently the teens took advantage of the adults being gone and went for the keg. Oh damn. My parents were fine with it, but I don't think they expected everyone to spend the night, for I just found three more people in my sister's room. This is uneven: two girls and six guys. lol. And I guarantee you that at least ONE person will be saying 'I can't find my damn keys'. It happens EVERY time.

I just got asked for aspirin. I must go.

 Distinti psicoticamente, 
                           Artista Sconosciuto <3
P.S. Here's an 'anti-joke'                            There's an Irishman, a black man, and a jewish man.                                      What a fine example of an integrated community. 

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. It's my cousin's graduation party tonight. Since my cousin is going to the same college as his brothers the entire college is apparently invited. The last time we had a party at our lake house up in the country, I woke up in the middle of the lake on a boat. Can't wait to see where I end up tomorrow morning. My favorite anti-joke is, "Q: What's worse then finding a worm in your apple? A:The Holocaust. Q: What's worse then finding two worms in your apple? A: Still the Holocaust."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god, that's not too good XD Where did you end up? x) And haha winning.

    ReplyDelete