Sunday, July 17, 2011

Falling in Reverse

Sooo, has everyone heard of the band Escape the Fate? Great! Their old singer Ronnie Radke (Who was replaced by Craig Mabbitt. He sucks.) has a new band called Falling in Reverse. This band is really good :D  
 Ronnie x)


And yes, Ronnie did get in some trouble, and that is why he is no longer fronting the band Escape the Fate.
If you would like the whole story, here is a link to the TRUE story.  
  
ANYWAYS!!
Here's some of their songs :) 





You should really pay attention to the lyrics in that song ^ :) I love the lines
'Hi, my name is Ronnie, I'm an addict! *Hi Ronnie* Daddy should have never raised me on Black Sabbath!' 
and
'Whiskey seems to be my holy water. Mothers should lock their doors and hide their daughters' x)



I really like these guys, and I hope you do too :) 

Distinti psicoticamente, 
                           Artista Sconosciuto <3
P.S. What is green and has wheels?                                    Grass. I lied about the wheels.


2 comments:

  1. I love Escape the Fate but I disagree about Craig Mabbitt. The Guillotine part II is one of my favorite songs and their newest album is their best yet. I don't think Falling in Reverse will do as well and Ronnie's hype will too die with this band. But that's just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about the Guillotine part II. And I respect your opinion, not like crazy fan girls who are like OMG, YOU SUCK lol.

    ReplyDelete